Additional Job Information
** Position may be filled prior to the end of the posting period. **
** Pay for this position will be paid between September 2018 and November 2018 **
1. Candidate must comply with IHSAA, MSAC rules/ regulations and all FWCS policies including FWCS code of ethics.
2. Prefer candidate with high school coaching experience.
3. Must be willing and able to work effectively with students from multicultural backgrounds.
4. Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to developing positive working relations with students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
5. Candidate will be responsible to instruct and supervise all athletic practices and games.
6. Candidate must have the ability to maintain high expectations for students both academically and athletically.
7. Candidate must have the ability to utilize, organize and work with other head coaches and assistants.
8. Candidate must have or be willing to get SPB/ Minibus certification before season.
Prefer candidate who will be teaching at Towles Intermediate School for the 2018-2019 school year. If applicant is a current FWCS teacher, the teacher must fulfill their daily contracted hours before coaching. If not an FWCS teacher, candidate must be available at 3:30 Monday through Friday afternoons.